Otter Creek Hard on yourself
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette could understand that the male didn't know much about the pack if he recently joined. She moved her head to the north and then angled it more to the west, her body turning as well when she got the right direction. Maybe this male's pack would be an interesting one to join if she wanted to join a pack far away from her family. Perhaps it was a bit strange for her to just join a pack because she met one wolf that is living there. She dipped her head. "Noted. Maybe I will visit one day," she returned to the male.

Luckily her reply had not be labeled as strange, more wolves had found it fitting for the male. Arlette bettered her red eyes up. His voice was soft, surprisingly so. "I don't know, I might change it," she admitted. Not sure why she did, maybe she was not going to really change her name. She wouldn't know what to call herself. It was silly really. She looked down to her feet, deciding to change the topic. Perhaps she could help the male with his travels or whatever took him away from his pack. "Are you traveling to anything in particular?," her voice curiously asked. She realized that she was probably asking too many questions.
Messages In This Thread
Hard on yourself - by Arlette - October 04, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by RIP Wintersbane - October 04, 2020, 07:15 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by Arlette - October 04, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by RIP Wintersbane - October 04, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by Arlette - October 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by RIP Wintersbane - October 04, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by Arlette - October 04, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by RIP Wintersbane - October 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Hard on yourself - by Arlette - October 15, 2020, 06:03 AM