Neverwinter Forest I can’t seem to settle down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It was quiet here, which was to be expected -- a place of now-sad memories. But at least Caerus ate a little, even if it was barely anything, really. And at the thanks, Mal gave him a smile, warm but strained by the weight of all that had happened. He took the rabbit back but only took a piece of it, too. Really, it was there for Caerus mostly, and he pushed it back to him after that. It was sharing. Mal worried about him.

So, after a bit more silence between them, I miss him. It wasn't like Mal could put a finger on why considering Cupid always acted like he hated him, but he'd still cared, and there was certainly a void in the pack where the man should have been. But Mal was awkward and probably about as in touch with his emotions as his son. Mal wanted to help his Caerus and maybe in the process help himself. But how? The only thing that was becoming clear to him was that just sitting here didn't seem like it was working, or at least he didn't like how Caerus looked waiting here, fading into the earth itself. But to say more than that seemed too much right now, so he'd wait before suggesting anything else, just in case.
Messages In This Thread
I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 11, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - October 12, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - November 13, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Caerus - January 03, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: I can’t seem to settle down - by Mal - January 03, 2021, 06:09 PM