Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
So, he was a man well traveled. He knew almost instantly of where Raleska spoke -- this needled the young Eyjolfur, who now had seeds of doubt about the depth of this man. If he knew of Drageda, what if he was a spy?

She shook off the thought, same as she had shook off the thoughts of those that had died. Nope, this was Now -- no room in the vault for boogeyman memories or past doubts and guilt.

"So you know it." Raleska affirmed. She couldn't say she hated the idea of extending their reach to the Sound as well, but as far as she knew, their numbers were too scrimpy. As much as she wanted to say it was revenge that guided her hand, it really truly was simply that, strategically speaking, Drageda had the higher ground. Ankyra boasted stormy shores and a heavy forest, but those were fair easier traversed than a cliff.

"Have you been to either recently? I just came back from scouting both - one, before your.. ascension. And the other recently. The floods have changed the terrain slightly, but most was just as I remembered it. Still unoccupied. My main interest is in offensive protection. Ankyra was my birthright, but we had to fight for it. You've seen Rosalyn's scars? That was the cost -- that, and a few dead." Raleska fell silent for a moment. "I think the history of Rusalka would be too much for an evening chat. I could tell you more, if you wanted to come with me and scout both."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM