Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Hieronymous we gonna say its some warm fall air dated to right after Ira comes home from YL

So much running around. Truly, the change of pace of life was beginning to hit as winter neared. The Count had dealt with newcomers at the borders only to run to the sea and secure a long time coming alliance, but what surprised her most was running into Hydra on her way back from Yuelong. More importantly that Hydra had been looking for her. The last time she saw the Queen her mother had still claimed the throne, and now? Now she harbored Speedy who she knew the Queen wanted dead. Perhaps it was luck that their paths crossed before the other ruler made it to their home.

Enough about that though, she needed to relax. Shocking coming from someone like her, she knew the irony in her thoughts. While she still had the freedom of some time alone (before two troublesome girls found her) Ira kept close to the borders trailing along the river in some relaxing silence. It wouldn't take long to come along one of the sandy banks that swept into a mildly deep spot of the river, something all too inviting given the weariness in her bones and fall heat. Carefully stepping into the flowing water, Ira allowed herself to sink down and sit and as the water lapped at her sides she would sigh closing her eyes.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 02:34 PM