Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
He was totally not thinking this, but if he ever let me be honest about his feelings in his posts, I'd tell you about how his mind went straight to Fennec as he contemplated the spread of his tales like wildfire across Teekon. He imagined her chatting up a stranger and them telling her all about Penn Blackthorn's adventures. He imagined her full of regret that she hadn't come with him--that she hadn't at least tried to stop him. Maybe she would try to find him and get herself into trouble, which he'd of course heroically show up to get her out of...

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to be honest. So he was definitely not thinking about her when Wraen asked her next question, distracting him from some thought about... I don't know... Pizza. Penn gave her a quick look, his mind racing straight to his adventures with Fenn. He dismissed those memories, even though they were the best he had. He'd stolen some time away from her here and there, so it was those moments he forced into his mind. "Plenty of things," he answered, fixing his easy smile on his face as he dropped to his haunches, "You ever seen a geyser before?"
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM