Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn felt a twinge of pride when it appeared for the moment that Wraen didn't know something he did. He smirked a little, but chose not to rub it in with any more than the superior look on his muzzle (which is just sort of how his face always looks, honestly).

"It's basically a big hole or a crack in the ground," he explained, "Every once in a while, a spray of water will come shooting straight out of it up towards the sky. It's wild. I saw one while I was travelling once, though it only shot off a couple of times before it went dormant again."

And Penn had waited for it. He'd actually run to fetch @Fennec and dragged her back so she could experience it in her own way (and also to laugh at her when she jumped out of her skin from the sudden noise). But it hadn't gone off again with her there, and so Penn had ended up being the one mocked. He held that memory for a moment, then tucked it away back in that box in his mind he didn't like to open.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM