Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The excitement had gripped Toad since Meerkat had given her the deets on Firefly Glen. Over the last several days she had been working hard to help secure the borders and re-familiarize herself with a territory she had known well. Yesterday, she had seen the sandy girl rolling a large squash with determination, but this sort of behaviour was something expected from her.

Toad arrived quickly when the call rang out, having not ventured far after filling a cache with a dead squirrel. Meerkat had painstakingly rolled not one, but what looked like all of the pumpkins in the Heartland to the rendezvous boulder and lined them all up. Wow, she said, laughing quietly in disbelief. That's a lot of squash.

The howl had been quite clear on a feast of gourd-flavour, but Toad had never tried to eat one of the fruits. She wandered cautiously up to the display, steps slow and low as though the pumpkins would abruptly roll into her. She looked at Meerkat for direction.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 08:42 PM