Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad nodded at Osiris, giggling as Meerkat explained the reasoning behind the name. Antares appeared as they chattered, and Toad glanced briefly at him. Like his brother, Toad didn't know the Ostrega son particularly well. She was thankful at least that Meerkat had managed to get the four of them together. It was starting to feel like a real pack instead of a pile of roaming Moonspears.

Pumpkins? She stared at the row of fruit before her, unsure how one was supposed to choose a pumpkin. She decided, cautiously, on a middle-sized one, pawing it toward her. She rolled it several feet away and sat in front of it, still puzzled. She looked at Meerkat, then at the orange beast of a fruit. The object felt odd on her teeth as she tried to mouth it and failed to make much more than a dent. But...how?
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 28, 2020, 11:21 PM