Moonspear Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
It could have been his illness, with lasting effects to his memory both short- and long-term, or it could have been that Striga was thoroughly distracted by a hellcat in the ceiling at the time; lets go with illness for now. The name registered as one he hadn't heard before, it did not sound like a name an Ostrega might grant their child. The name made him think of Kukutux, and he told himself again: 'This is Kukutux' little one.' He had to repeat it a few times for it to sink in.

Her next question was met with a blank stare for about three seconds, then a sigh. Revui could list the many things she had done for him that he knew of, but the act of healing was not one of them - not for the fever - because he had been asleep through most of it. He would do his best, though.

Do you see... How ugly I am? Revui drawls, referencing the many pink and puckered veins of flesh across his body, some missing bits of fur. She put me back together. Sometimes... Sometimes the pieces don't want to fit, and when that happens you get sicker. She helped with that, too. It is why I slept so long. It wasn't a very creative explanation but it was all he could muster.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 19, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 21, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:29 AM