Sunset Valley yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone.
Hushed Willows
Dancer
omnipotent society of youth
157 Posts
Ooc — cas
He doesn't remember Jesus complaining about it;
as Phaedra, with the little parhelions in her lavender gaze, knits her brows into a grimacing visage as those fake suns traced the cicatrix of him, the grooves still illustrating his sorrows on skin-made parchment — he faintly remember the salt-sting of tears in droves traveling down down down, he was marked for good.

The girl had recoiled from him like a nerve to flame, and he is reminded how sickeningly girlish she is and almost elects to become figment again and disappear. But he is foolhardy and steadfast this autumn morn (you little boy inside me!) and determined to make something out of this early endeavor.

Hankering, huddled; he noses his collective knick-knacks one by one, though the berries are piled and mused together with dribble and heather was cracking... and the rabbit's meat was probably stringy and taut telling from the toting of his needletooths on its ribs — well, lo!

“Brib- treaty, offer. For friendship .... somethings,” he begins, sluggish speaking as if noting off the notes scribbled unto his hand under his desk he continues now in a tongue she may prefer, however broken as he isn't as educated on the specifics: “Wir sind ... irgendwie gleich?”

He could say he most definitely finessed that.

edit: archiving! sorry it took me so long to do so! lmk if the pp needs to change  : )

Phaedra turns her back to him. Astraeus begrudgingly accepts the fact they may never be friends and he cannot pry into her mind as he'd hoped. Leaving her alone, he goes back to the peak, leaving the gifts with her if she still wanted to make use of them.
Messages In This Thread
yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 18, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 18, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 19, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 20, 2020, 12:45 AM