Hideaway Strath held him down, broke his neck
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan absentmindedly smiles while he’s distracted by Cenric’s words. Though when he suggests a disaster in their previous land he shakes his head side to side in a polite no. “No, it’s another pack. We’re at odds with them and I wanted to gather my numbers, make a plan, then attack when we’re ready.” He comments casually, as if he isn’t planning for a war. 

Onto the next subject though. “But yes, a pack mate of mine suggested this area. I rather like it. For all the reasons you listed and many more.” Then he scoffs comically, not to be disrespectful to the Deorwines, but in regards to the threat of the pack he smelt up north when they passed through. “I’m not afraid of them. You shouldn’t be either.” He hums with pride and a charming smirk, a small compliment to the Deer pack even though he doesn’t quite know them too well aside from Cenric’s and his brief meeting. He almost wants to tease the fact that these so called Firebirds are probably just another weak minded pack of these odd lands even though he hasn’t quite met them yet. Though the only reason Kynareth has even an ounce of respect for these the two before him is due to his current opinion of Cenric — he seems like he could be a strong leader, but not a weak one. Yet they will have to see.

Then when his Paladin speaks, Kynareth’s moderately surprised by her fighting words, but rather soft tone. True Kyn noticed the hardly there flick of an interested gaze of the two to Nyra, but he doesn’t think it requires much note. Perhaps they’ve never seen a white wolf as big and powerful as she. For when others look upon the Grandmaster in disgust or anger he swells with pride. He couldn’t give a rats ass what others think of him and soon enough Nyra will learn that as well.

So he doesn’t even have time to respond to Nyra’s words when the female Déorwine speaks once more. Introducing herself as Cenric’s sister he nods in realization — they do kind of look alike. Though his brows are furrowed from Nyra’s sudden words to their new neighbors he still listens intently. Especially when Célnes questions exactly why Nyra called them out like that.

“I see. Well, my apologies, Célnes.” He hums in light distain. Not to Célnes, but to Nyra for once. 

So he languidly inches towards Nyra, making himself tall and bumping his chest to her shoulder. His boxy muzzle wrinkling slightly at her and his teeth show just a pinch. He wants just an ounce of submission from her from talking out of turn when they’re trying to keep everything on the D.L.. When for once their neighbors are being slightly fair to them and so he shall be fair back. Though he demands submission, he doesn’t desire to demean her in front of their company, for even the lowering of her head or the aversion of her eyes would be good enough for the alpha. 

If she shows submission, he will easily and quickly back off. Taking a few steps away from her before looking back to his company. “Well, I am happy to be a fair neighbor as long as you are.” He hums as if he didn’t have to just check his own subordinate. He hopes the fact that he checks her will have them realize that he does have some type of respect for the two before him.
Messages In This Thread
held him down, broke his neck - by Cenric - October 23, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Keres - October 23, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by RIP Fury - October 23, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Kynareth Deagon - October 23, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Cenric - October 26, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by RIP Fury - October 26, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Célnes - October 26, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Cenric - November 01, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by RIP Fury - November 01, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Célnes - November 01, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Kynareth Deagon - November 02, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Cenric - November 02, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Célnes - November 02, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Cenric - November 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Célnes - November 25, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: held him down, broke his neck - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 10:16 PM