Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Joining 
please let @Taikon post first
@Mahler and/or @Wylla

It hadn't taken them long to reach the bottom of Nova Peak. The trek had been mostly silent but not uncomfortable. Taki lead them through the plains and past the glacier, not telling him of her time ruling there; that was a long, sad story for another time. She didn't wish to darken the moment by bringing it up. 

When they reached the borders of Sagtannet, she turned to Taikon and dipped her head. This is it; I'll call for Mahler and Wylla. She had kept mostly to herself lately. She hunted and added to the caches and occasionally walked the borders to keep an eye out of trespassers, but she wasn't the workaholic she once was. Her reasons for inviting Taikon here were not with the pack in mind, it was just a bonus that it would add more to their numbers for the winter. He would put weight on in no time and she had no doubt he would be an asset to the pack. 

She turned back to the peak and tilted her head back, sending a howl out for the leaders; it echoed off the mountain for seconds after she stopped, the sound eventually dissipating into silence as they waited for her call to be answered.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Takiyok - October 26, 2020, 01:15 PM