Neverwinter Forest Look what I found
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Pack Activity 
This takes place before the RE puppers join... I think!
Some PP to assume everyone's here so we don't drag it on forever. Vague about a few things, but they can be in round two+ if additional ones are needed. Current plan, round 1 = noting Firefly Glen and scouts for Asmoses, 2 = warning about Saints again and stuff, 3 if necessary = ???

@Simmik @Vallkyrie @Valencia @Haoniyao @Jackalope @Ico 

Moms & kids are excused unless they wanna show up. :P Mal would have told them behind the scenes what was roughly goin' on here. @Miriam @Aibreann @Caerus @Liliana  PPC also excused, so for visibility @Cam.

Mal had howled to call the pack together at what Mal considered the Grand Gallery -- where the tallest trees were in the forest, their larger canopies forcing more room between the trees after shading out all the smaller plants, it was great for this sort of thing. It didn't take long for them to start appearing. Nods and greetings all around, and once it seemed like everyone was here and settled, he looked to Simmik for a second, then to the pack that had gathered. It would be nice if one of these times the reason to spread news to the pack was happy, but this apparently wasn't their time yet. Soon, maybe? He could hope.

So, been a while since we called one of these but it's definitely necessary with the way things have been lately. If you've done any wandering outside the pack you'll notice apparently Firefly Glen now is inhabited. Seems like it's Moonspear finally deciding they actually want to properly own the place. They haven't sent anyone all official-like over here yet, so I can't say I've had a chance to talk to whoever's running that pack, but I've definitely met more than a couple Moonspear wolves that aren't exactly happy, friendly sorts, and they definitely will not be happy if you go walking on in uninvited even if they did the same to us in the past. Until we know if that group is their friendly section or more of the same, watch your step. I'll let you all know as we get more info. Mal was obviously not fond of this fact, but ugh. It wasn't like he was gonna count on Moonspear to ever be polite about stuff, they were basically just bullies.

Secondly, Asmoses is obviously still missing. And I know we've all had a tough time here, but we do need to send out more scouts to see if we can find him. Of those of you who know him, would you be willing to go search? Hua said she'd keep an eye out up near her, so that section of the coast is probably covered. Kaistleoki also was informed he was missing. I don't know about the other packs in the mountains there -- but I don't think he would have made it beyond the range, I would have run into a sign of him when I was there. I think the southeast needs to be swept, and make sure we didn't miss anyone out to the west. A sigh, Obviously scouting doesn't come without risks, but he's just a boy, and I think we all want him home. Open the floor to volunteers?
Messages In This Thread
Look what I found - by Mal - October 27, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Ico - October 27, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Valencia - October 27, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Vallkyrie - October 27, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 02, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Cam - November 03, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 11, 2020, 12:54 PM