Neverwinter Forest Look what I found
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quick post to keep things moving! Open for questions/other IC matters now too, no post order, I'll do one last post after this to answer/wrap.

He saw Cam's glance and offered him a slight nod -- look, Mal wasn't happy with Moonspear encroaching either. It had always been clear Moonspear was pretty used to doing whatever the hell they wanted, and he would love if the world finally brought a hammer down on them to prove that they couldn't shove everyone else around, but he knew the pack wasn't exactly in a place to do that. For now they just needed to find out some details. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Then again, there was always the chance future threads were gonna go completely sideways and force stuff, but that's half the fun of RP!

For the search, plenty of volunteers and some suggestions. Mal nodded as they spoke, mentally shuffling people into groups until everyone had their say. Why don't we have Haoniyao and Jackalope check out Kintla along the foothills there, Lenny and Ico can head south from here, and Simmik and Kyr can go see what's up to the east? Probably in that order too, if we want it spaced out.

Assuming that seemed good, he continued, But regardless of whether you are traveling near or far, if you run into a wolf who says they're from the Saints of the Dying Light, consider them dangerous and find an excuse to get out of there as soon as you're able. They live in the eastern mountains but have been seen closer recently. Don't trust them, just get out and home as soon as you're able. They've definitely done enough to earn their reputation as it is and I don't want any of you to be another tally for them. A brief pause, Overall, be safe.

The floor was also open to questions.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I found - by Mal - October 27, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Ico - October 27, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Valencia - October 27, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Vallkyrie - October 27, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Jackalope - November 02, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Look what I found - by Cam - November 03, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Look what I found - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 03:28 PM