Hideaway Strath You look away [M]
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Minor warning for Kynareth saying the F word every sentence LOL

As she pulls away from him he quirks a circular brow at her. Though his smile never disappears off of his handsome face.

Don’t think I believe you.

He laughs at that, allowing his hot gaze to travel along her face. It ghosts over her lips, taking in her smile and the pretty white teeth as well as he heterochromatic hues. “I do.” He admits blatantly, expression not changing one bit. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t still love you either.” He hums then much more quietly. “It fucking sucks loving the same bitch who killed my entire family, you know?” He comments in a horribly casual way with a lazy tilt of his head as his smile fades away to a contemplative frown. “But I haven’t stopped thinking about you since you left.” Comes another admission of his. A deep secret. “Every time I’ve fucked another bitch here, I’ve thought of you and I hate it.” A pause then. “But I can’t help it.”

So he looks at her once more, a smile popping on his maw once more. “Now quit being fucking rude and kiss me you slut.” He chuckles and goes in to teasingly lick a slobbery tongue all over her face, practically attacking her as he chuckles all the same.
Messages In This Thread
You look away [M] - by Sasha Deagon - October 27, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: You look away - by Kynareth Deagon - October 31, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: You look away - by Sasha Deagon - November 01, 2020, 07:32 AM
RE: You look away - by Kynareth Deagon - November 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: You look away - by Sasha Deagon - November 01, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: You look away - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: You look away - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: You look away - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: You look away - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: You look away - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: You look away - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 03:55 PM