Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I think this is after the Liliana thread? Or at least that's how I think it was gonna sit on timelines originally.

He looked to Osiris, We've met, he said with a dip of his head. We'll be vague about the rest though! At some point we'll have to have a nice chat when there's not so many other things going on. I know there's at least one person in my pack who'd really appreciate some reassurance of knowing who the neighbors are -- and I'm not talking about me. He said this with his usually kinda cheery way, but it was sort of serious. He wanted Cam to feel safe. But really, he felt it was something better done when Hydra wasn't breathing down her son's neck.

But Mal did know what she was talking about, more accurately than he'd wished. Good to hear she returned. Not that he knew she was missing, but you know what, could use some good news with finding lost children, I hope I'll have similar luck. My son has been missing for... far too long now. Another round of scouts are about to be sent farther afield. Give or take some timeline shenanigans. Mal didn't want to give up, but so far there had been a whole lot of nothing in return. Whatever had happened to Asmoses?

Were they considering actually allying with the Saints to get rid of Ursus? Hopefully not. After all, Mal had a thing or two to say... So onward, to the real news he had. Donovan -- or Kynareth, whatever the hell he's actually called -- admitted to being a rapist. The woman that he abducted wasn't just abducted. I can't say I'm surprised with all the other things we already knew. But between how they've treated my pack and that new bit of information, I think they want to be treated as actual enemies. Not that he was going to encourage the majority of his pack to go out of his way to attack them, but they were not to be trusted and quickly avoided if possible. He didn't trust them. Everywhere was unsafe.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM