Hushed Willows In time I want to be your best friend
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
making an assumption that I can edit out <3. I really want to get her moving again!  Gettin into the swing of her voice

Bridget had huffed with amusement when Sundance called out his intentions of a trip.  It wasn't as though they were shorthanded enough as is!  But her ribbing was good natured, and as she looked for Teya and found no sign, she could only assume her friend had gone along.  Boys.  She could not relate, but she was happy for her.  Go get him.  A girl like her was irrisistible to them; quiet, demure, lost.  How could she not be?

Bridget, on the other hand, was bored.  She almost had the audacity to wish the war Lumiya had spoken of would just happen, but she bit her lip a little guiltily at that one.  Alright, alright, not quite that bored.  She rolled over onto her back from where she'd been laying on her side and stared, upside down, at the willows on the edge of the clearing.  One could argue that she could be hunting, but she'd already patrolled this morning.  So being bored while she rested her paws was about the best compromise she could come up with right now!
Messages In This Thread
In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - October 29, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 07, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 16, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 01, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 08, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 10, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 14, 2020, 11:57 PM