Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
So, this was it. The fabled Redhawk Caldera.

Alyx honestly thought it was pretty damn unsightly and unwelcoming. Having been born in a lovely, homey forest, the rugged terrain of the Caldera was about as comfortable as a bed of pinecones. There was a lot of forest here, too, but of the mountainous variety, with sturdy conifers packed close together instead of the tall, scattered hardwoods she was accustomed to. The air was colder here.

Everyone else seemed excited to be here, though, so she kept her thoughts to herself. Mostly, she was just upset about how far away from Rusalka they were now. They were closer to Moonspear and Firefly Glen, which meant they were closer to Bronco and Meerkat and Fennec, but what was so special about those packs, anyway? Alyx, for one, didn’t think it was a very good reason to leave their lovely hinterland home. Those crazy elk cultists and Saint Blahblahblahs could stuff it, in her opinion. They should have stayed home.

Maybe if she just walked long enough up the rocky green slope, she’d find whatever it was that everyone liked about the Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM