Hideaway Strath my name means meadow but i'm no flower
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows Leigh is intentionally being elusive. Especially after their nice little public execution. Which Kynareth quite enjoyed actually, but it’s not a thing for everyone obviously. Especially Leigh and even though he feels bad, it is necessary to get her used to the bloodshed of this cruel, cruel world. Innocence never lasts anyway and the violence will never cease. It’s just how the world is, malice ingrained into them as beings. They didn’t have elongated, sharp teeth and the natural instinct to kill for nothing. Kynareth is just more in tune with his instincts than most and he wonders what went wrong in the brains of the wolves who were not the way he is. Perhaps some divine intervention? Who knows. 

Yet, today he decides to seek out the stubborn girl. He will not apologize for the show because it was necessary, but he will try to mend their relationship as much as he’s able. So he puts his sniffer to the ground and doesn’t stop until he catches a scent trail. Which he then follows to a rather secluded area of their new territory. 

When finally his golden orbs lay upon the dark pelted female he finally lifts his head. His steps are not quiet, for he doesn’t want to scare her, but he does approach in a calm manner. Head relaxed and level with his shoulders as he comes to stand a couple meters away from her. 

If she has not noticed his presence now, she is either ignoring him or merely distracted by thought. Either way, he breaks the silence between them. 

“Leigh.” Comes his even voice. “I’ve come to talk. I’m sure you don’t want to, but we must eventually.”
Messages In This Thread
my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 04, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 06, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 09, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 09, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 14, 2020, 04:16 PM