Honeyed Pasture Can I ever know your mind?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He apparently had tested his theory, but didn't offer any proof—only the promise of a story some other time. Her expression was still skeptical; she would maintain that he was full of shit until he proved otherwise. 

He did answer her next question, though, and she was far too interested in that to worry about his bear immunity right then. She nodded when he asked if she had ever been to the ocean. She had explored the coast once—gone for a swim in the salty water and enjoyed how chilly it was even in the summer. As he continued his explanation, her mind conjured up an image of a rough-looking wolf, sneaking into a territory not belonging to them to steal what she could only assume was food or herbs. She didn't need to hear much else to come to the conclusion that they weren't very trustworthy or the type she wanted around the forest, which brought her focus back to him. He stated that was why he left.

So, then, you consider yourself to be trustworthy? she asked, her tone skeptical once more. What made him different from other pirates? If he was different, then why still call himself a pirate?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 10, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 10, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 12, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 12, 2020, 03:23 PM