Neverwinter Forest said he would wipe away the tears
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His ears tipped back a bit as she turned on Miriam again, and he sort of shadowed behind her but at a slower pace, confused and saddened by the whole thing. He didn't know how to fix what was between Miriam and Liliana. At least Miriam seemed to want to try. That was more than his own father seemed to do. He was out of his depth but he'd try.

A look to Miriam, wondering if she had any thoughts on a solution here, then back to Liliana. You know if something else is wrong you can talk to me and I'll do what I can to make things better, right? That's not just my job as your dad, but also as the leader of this pack. I want to make you as happy as I can. It was rhetorical. He wasn't going to follow her more than that, trailing off after her response or lack thereof. Maybe she just needed to know she was supported? He didn't try to be distant or anything at least.
Messages In This Thread
said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - November 10, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 11, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 03:24 AM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Miriam - November 12, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - November 12, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 16, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Miriam - December 16, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - December 18, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - December 26, 2020, 07:55 PM