Northstar Vale you rise, i fall; i stand, you crawl
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
marco, sister @Padma ... but still AW
She did not generally stray far from their side, and yet the grey dove went further than usual from the stoical brothers this day. Copper mask glinting in the sunlight like a sparking flame, she chuffed quietly to herself, revelling in the notion that at least for now, the sun was able to warm her down to the bone—the winter would not be so forgiving.

The once wandering group had settled to Raven’s Watch—the area of little concern to the genteel she-wolf, spare only that she kept the company of her two watchers—the wolves who for some reason had saw fit to rope them to their side. She questioned why internally daily—never did she voice it. Their language barrier likely wouldn’t allow for a conclusive answer.

Skimming down the sloping hills, the she-wolf came upon the vale—her gaze hungry with the potential it brought, whether with medicinal herbs, the physicality of a meal, or the wisdom to be learnt of its secrets in its greener depths.
Messages In This Thread
you rise, i fall; i stand, you crawl - by Meadow - November 12, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: you rise, i fall; i stand, you crawl - by Padma - November 12, 2020, 08:31 PM