Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
It seemed that the conversation, or rather, argument was coming to a close. But even then, the tiger still spoke, and their back and forth bickering continued. However at this point Leigh was far too exhausted to bother anymore. She'd curse at him silently as his curly tail floated away.

I'll rip that unholy thing right from your spine.

The woman couldn't help but feel a laugh approaching as Kynareth's words echoed throughout the trees. Stuffing it down, she instead opted for a huff, but she found nothing but amusement in his weak insults.

Oh darling, I don't have the need to defend myself. I'll be on the fucking offence.

It was sad. At one point in time they had been on a sweet little date in the wildflower fields. Bouncing around as they sparred and laughter after they were finished. For the she-wolf, it was heartbreaking how downhill their relationship had gone. To onlookers it seemed that this ending was inevitable, but Leigh wasn't one to believe that fate was set in stone. A part of her wondered if she had done a few things differently during her time here, if she could have spared them this pain.

Perhaps it was easy to miss but as a tactic to avoid such feelings the woman decided it was best to call the tiger-wolf by his real name. Even though Kynareth Deagon and Donovan Azura inhabited the same body, to her, they were two separate people. She met the kind wolf Donovan, who welcomed her into the Saints with a warm smile. But then Kynareth killed him the same day the Saints killed Aya, and Leigh was left under the rule of a monster.

She should have run. It was true. A small part of her was afraid that she may be hunted down but she was sure some of the surrounding packs, like the one they bumped into upon arriving would help her out. Even then there were countless other confusing reasons, half that didn't even make sense, for her to stay. Leigh was never the type of wolf to be full of herself, but she was aware of her strengths. She knew she was considerate and caring, and that she might deeply hurt some of the friends she had made since walking into Teekons if she were to leave. Locke in particular came to mind.

For now she'd let Kynareth go. Turning around, her back facing him once more, she stared down at the hole she had dug. With a heavy sigh she began filling the empty patch back in, scooping the dirt from various piles.

You could have been a great wolf, Deagon. We all could have been happy. And Donovan, I'm sorry we didn't have more time together.
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM