Greatwater Lake 'cause i don't believe in the things that i do
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
432 Posts
Ooc —
It was a good thing Riley didn't catch the sympathy. Just like every insecure boy, Riley loathed pity and would have taken it poorly. He started as Zephyr spoke in a tone that was something he couldn't quite place. It took several more moments before he realized that Zephyr was making a mockery of adults and their mein -- Riley had nearly missed it.

If it weren't for the second question, which confirmed Zephyr was not totally disinterested in him, the joke would have flown over his head like a Blackhawk gunning for port. "I was just walking." He didn't really want to divulge that sometimes he felt like leaving and just walking until his feet grew tired. "You?"

He didn't stick around much longer, even though Zephyr had a certain gravitas that lured him in. Feeling suddenly uncomfortable, Riley made his leave to return to scouting for Orlaith.
Fading this, since I am shelving Riley. <333
Messages In This Thread
'cause i don't believe in the things that i do - by Zephyr - November 14, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: 'cause i don't believe in the things that i do - by Riley - December 04, 2020, 06:48 PM