Redhawk Caldera Not the sort of "do" I usually crash.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,523 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Fortunately for Reyes (or perhaps unfortunately?), Maia's sun was impervious to stormclouds lately.  It shone regardless, bright enough that she was able to ignore his sharp look and lackaluster greeting.  Hi!  Repeated greeting, yep.  My name's Maia.  My sister and I are just staying... for a bit.  True for Wraen at least, though she hesitated at the implication that she'd already decided.

Nice to meet you...  She let her tone trail off, waiting on a name.  She didn't recognize him from before!  Which meant he was new, and that meant he was interesting.  She wondered what kind of stories he had to tell, though she knew better than to ask immediately.  Most of the time.
Messages In This Thread
Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 03:02 AM