Raven's Watch You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
AW <3 Scout trade - keeping any reference to injuries from Sagtannet vague.

The Tangle had been heavily patrolled by Rusalka. It was strange to Raleska, who had threaded through that thorny thicket a hundred times on Ankyra's side, to suddenly be on the opposite side looking in.

She had avoided revisiting the Sound. She could sense -- as well as feel -- a burning resentment linger any time she came close. Avoiding it entirely was best - besides, it was unlikely Valravn was there.

Picking her way south, Raleska began to familiarize herself with old haunts and footpaths she had not traveled since her first year on this earth. It was uncanny how quickly old paths came to her, familiar but new. She had little hope of discovering Valravn at this point, but she kept her nose trained to the ground as she scouted. 

From this path she learned a pack was established at the Willows. While the scents were repetitive and faded, it was enough to convince her to avoid the Willows and swing south. Skirting the Court's front step, Raleska ended up to the south of Barrow Fields. The Court's presence had since faded, but now there were new scents threaded along the Watch; Raleska peered past the invisible barrier of a fresh-laid scent, her tail stirring against her hocks as she calculated a new path along the rocky ledge.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor. - by Raleska - November 15, 2020, 04:04 PM