Sunset Valley I wish I didn't need you to explain
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
:D i would have got it up last night, but i was tired <3

If only she had known how much he blamed himself for what had happened; she would have done her best to absolve him of that guilt. It was not his fault that Sagtannet had clearly been so unstable that one disagreement had torn it to pieces. If anyone was to blame, it was Mahler—he had made it this way; he had chosen his own selfish pride over logic and reason, and then he had forced her to leave. It had been her choice, obviously, but he had made it so there was no other option than to abandon him in his mess. 

She hadn't even been paying attention to where they were or how close they were to the glacier. It didn't matter, though, even the glacier, with all it's ghosts and bad memories, would be better than staying in Sagtannet one more second. She had been so consumed by her hurt and racing thoughts that his words seemed to pull her from a daze. She straightened up a little and attempted to collect herself. They were on their own now, and they couldn't afford for her fall apart. Okay, she managed to get out, the word sounding surprisingly steady. Whatever we come across first will be fine. The cold didn't bother her much, so anything that would shield them from curious strangers or other predators would do. 

After a few moments, she swallowed. I am sorry. Taki shook her head. I promised you a strong pack for the winter, but it seems they were anything but strong. She was not very interested in joining another pack just yet, and she had a feeling he would be just as opposed. So it seemed he was back where he was before she lead him into a mess.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 24, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 24, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 25, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 25, 2020, 05:34 PM