Falls of the Hinterlands Do you doubt it's yours?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions/references to sexual assault

Kynareth was surprised and excited to Simmik really. He didn’t even care as she told him to mind his damn business and threaten him. Though when she pipes up about his little confession in the broken forest he had with her a couple weeks ago he bristles. Okay. He thinks. She wants to be petty? She wants to go there? Then he’d meet her head on. She wants to see how bad he really is? Then so be it.

So he smirks and flicks his hawkish, predatory gaze to the other as she speaks. “Well, I’d like to know due to us living just around the corner.” He hums impossibly calm despite the insult from Simmik. 

He doesn’t care if Nyra finds out or tells the whole pack. If they leave then they leave. If he ends up all alone, then he ends up all alone. So he slinks forward with malicious intent. Not going so close to them, but really only taking a couple steps forward. “And a rapist, huh?” He says as if he’s surprised, his expression laced with mock hurt and astonishment. 

His face softens and he cocks his large head. “Do you just want to hear yourself say it in front of a crowd like I’d give a fuck, Simmik? You already had my confession and you spit it back in my face like that?” He has serious betrayal on his handsome face. Even despite his pissed off expression, there is an unsurpassable amount of his hurt in his eyes even though he spits venom. 

Then in the blink of an eye it becomes horribly evil — furrowed cream brows, boxy snout wrinkled, and teeth bared. Then he’s growling back to her. His voice still sickly smooth and attractive. “A rapist. Yeah, that sounds about right.” He hums snake like. “Oh did she scream and cry and beg me to let her go. Screamed for me to stop. But I didn’t. Oh, her tears falling from her face I licked up and cherished.” He growls out to the two, clearly trying to paint a horrific picture to scare them both. “She was so fucking sweet too.” He adds as the cherry on top. Purposely trying to instigate Simmik to attack. 

“There I hope you liked that. Story times over, babe. My Saints live here and unless you want to see yourselves fucking killed and gutted, to decorate my borders, I’d leave if I were you.” He spits back venomously. “Run far, far away, Simmik. I don’t want to see your pretty little face ever again.” He says then, softer then his previous words.
Messages In This Thread
Do you doubt it's yours? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Vallkyrie - November 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by RIP Fury - November 25, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Vallkyrie - November 26, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: Do you doubt it's yours? - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:22 AM