Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He notices the way she lowers herself submissively and he seems indifferent to it. On the outside at least. He’s both disgusted and pleased by the terrified submission this woman has for him. Yet of course what does he expect? She’s just trying to be respectful. How would Donovan react if she were more challenging like Nyra? Well, he’d be pissed. There’s no pleasing the wolfdog so he just stops thinking about it. 

Rather he chuckles out a low rumble of breath that could be considered a laugh and waves her off with a large, meaty paw. “Stop, relax.” He tells her — commands her really. Even though his voice is casual, it doesn’t take away from the commanding undertone it usually holds. 

He stands there and looks down to her, a smile still on his face. “Stop being so fucking scared, dear. I respect Derg. I like Derg. He likes you, so I have to respect that.” He’s laying down the law of his and her relationship. “Welcome to the pack then.” He ends quickly and leans down a bit more. “You’re gonna have to harden up if you’re gonna fit in with the rest of the pack.” His his mocking hum. “Don’t let them step all over you, darling.”   
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:07 PM