"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Mature 
Forward dated to November 29th!

He decides to stay in the premises of Deepwood Weald. It’s an interesting place that seems just as gloomy as his mood at the moment. He’s still poopy and everyone knows it. Surely when he told them he was leaving they could tell. They might or might not have known why either. Well, Nyra might. So unless the Harbinger told anyone they should be clueless as to why exactly he’s in such a shitty mood.

So now he lazes about the Weald. Literally just sulking and being pissed. He’s being a baby. Yet, this feeling he feels deep inside is beginning to go deeper than just that. His ideas are twisting into horrid fantasies. And even worse, those a fantasies are much to mailable to the wolf mix. They’re becoming real — a plan he’s creating. But for what? Who’s truly knows. Hell, it’s safe the man is planning something malicious around 80% of the time so how is this any different? 

He doesn’t want to play the good boy anymore.
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM