Hideaway Strath But nothin' ever stops you leavin'
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Well, when it comes to Kynareth and me, we have always had issues seeing eye to eye. We lead very different lives, and he can be cruel sometimes. She paused—hesitated a moment before continuing, unsure how it would feel to acknowledge this truth right now. But it was the truth no matter how she felt about it. We always seem to be drawn to each other regardless, though. We can never stay away. It had been a constant struggle with amazing moments peppered in between for the last almost year of their lives. It was like they were linked in some metaphysical way that neither of them had any control over. 

Kynareth can be nice when he wants to be. As long as you stay on his good side, you have nothing to worry about, she assured the healer. No need to worry her unnecessarily. She seemed nice enough that Simmik felt she needed to be protected from the darker side of the pack. 

The shift in subject made her tense but it was not because of what Kynareth had done. No, she said abruptly. He has never forced himself on me. Her expression darkened, and she swallowed the bile that came up from her stomach. That was someone else. Before I was here. It was clear she wasn't fond of talking about it. She hadn't told many the details—only Mal and Kynareth knew. As for leaving, she focused back on the other woman. I do want to leave, but it's not that easy. I'm injured and wouldn't make it very far. Kynareth would know I was gone and come after me. He doesn't leave me for long enough to be able to get out. She sighed and shook her head. And I don't want you trying to help me either. I don't want to put you on his bad side. She didn't deserve that.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - December 26, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - December 27, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - December 29, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - December 30, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - January 07, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - January 24, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - February 06, 2021, 08:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 25, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - March 05, 2021, 03:35 AM