Blackfeather Woods And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wanted to reach out to him, nuzzle into her spot. But she was afraid she would hurt him more. She wanted things to be as they were before he had left. But they couldn't—it was a foolish wish that she pushed away as quickly as it had formed. Tears threatened as they had multiple times already, but she held them back; she didn't want him to feel like he needed to comfort her anymore than he already had. 

She drew in a quiet breath. Well, not very much has changed here, she told him, happy to offer any kind of help, even if it was just a distraction. Taktuq is distant and does not tell me much. She has to be traumatized after what happened, but she does not seem to want to talk about it. I do not feel right making her. That might be the wrong way to handle it, but it was what felt right to her. I have spent most of my time patrolling and— she hesitated a second, feeling vulnerable for what she was about to say. —waiting for you to return, she finished a moment later. Though their reunion was tainted by fear and dread, and the uncertainty of whether or not he would make it through this.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: And all the lights that lead us there are blinding - by Takiyok - January 24, 2021, 01:58 AM