Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
I hope that's true! she answered Keres, feeling her cheeks heat up as she struggled to take the compliment. Kukutux had said something similar, so she assumed it was possibly true? She liked to think of herself as both kind and polite, although she knew that her terseness could offend sometimes. She appreciated the nudge, nipping at Keres lightly.

She nodded, just as Āzon approached her from behind. She looked at him and tilted her head with a, hello, as he cleared his throat. She wondered if he might have business with Keres, but, something else took precedence.

The smell, and then shape, and sound of a grizzly bear came from the trees beyond them, and Toad shouted, KERES!!! in alarm. Immediately, her eyes were wide and all of the fluffy, normally friendly fur on her back stood on end. Fear clutched her heart, but all she could do was stand her ground and hope that her warning was enough.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 04, 2021, 10:31 PM