Broken Antler Fen And a moment to think
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Permission from eb to pp a bit, I'll keep vague on Sundance though just in case <3

They weren't left to wait long, and Bridget immediately liked the look of the woman who came to greet them.  She seemed more curious than territorial and friendly enough, but got straight to the point.  Bridget didn't mind small talk on a normal day, but she was pretty tired, and she imagined her friends felt the same.

Hey!  My name's Bridget, and this here's Teya n' Sundance.  He, she indicated with her muzzle, was telling us about your pack, and we thought we'd see if we could tag along.  Got space for a few more?  I'm a medic, and Teya here is a tip-top star watcher, as well as in training to help me find supplies.  Bridget glanced back at Teya, her open smile silently checking to see if that assumption was alright.  Whatever she saw, she'd roll with... she knew the other woman would be nervous to speak up herself right now.  She just knew she'd been interested in flowers.

She looked back at Wraen, affable and completely relaxed.  Our old pack kind of fell apart, so you'd be doin us a huge favor.  She finished, smiling.  From what Sundance had said, this pack seemed like a better fit than the others.  Teya was no warrior and Bridget no soldier or serious tactician.  They needed a place to settle in that was easygoing as the Court had been, and it turns out that was a hard feel to find.
Messages In This Thread
And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 03, 2021, 11:13 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 05, 2021, 03:22 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 10, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 12, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 11:14 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 15, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 25, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 26, 2021, 10:28 PM