Redhawk Caldera Hooooo, giiiirl
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I mean, rasped Alyx, momentarily unbalanced by Meerkat's frank question. Yeah! Yeah, she sure was mad at her! But explaining why, now that was a bit harder. Alyx had spent all this time building Meerkat up in her head as some shining example of what a golden child should look like, a paragon of everything Alyx wasn't and would never be, the privileged special one, that she didn't really know how to articulate all that pent up angst. Certainly not in a way that was healthy or made any sense.

You just... Screw off one day and everyone's all oh my god, look at Meerkat, so grown up and amazing! but if anyone else tries to do the same it's oh my god you're too young but then this grown up amazing sister of yours that's so lucky she gets to do whatever she wants all the time just comes back the second her siblings get hurt to cry about how all her friends died, Alyx rambled, like, hey, don't you think maybe we need our family's love and care right now a little more than you? I thought you were all grown up and amazing and had your own pack to cry to, or are you just such a humongous whore for attention you can't even see that we almost died, and don't need you here soaking up everyone's pity?

Wow. Even she hadn't realized she could be that mean until this very moment.
Messages In This Thread
Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 09, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 06, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 06, 2021, 06:49 PM