Hideaway Strath Quiet when I'm coming home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
rKynareth’s been searching for his pale lover. Her blindingly white fur causing her to blend in with the winter wonderland that’s surrounded them. This winter is harsh, especially with how much snow has already piled in and it doesn’t look like it’s going to be stopping anytime soon. 

Even as he trudges through the substance it collects healthily on his coat and drapes over his head, neck, and back like a sheet or cape. He tries his best to shake it off but to no avail it accumulates just as fast. 

Giving up on that, he doesn’t give up on searching for Simmik. A spec of worry beginning to crawl into his chaotic mind at the thought that perhaps she has finally escaped. Even though she has shown her appreciation towards him and other things that should make him feel better, sometimes it only puts him more on edge. Knowing all too well that Simmik is a clever being, he wonders if she is grooming him to be comfortable around her before high tailing it. Yet, his more logical side wonders if she would risk trying to escape in such weather. It puts her at both an advantage if she can pull it off, but a disadvantage if she finds herself lost or without food. 

Shaking his head he pushes the frequent thoughts into the back of his mind. Though just as he starts to become frustrated, he sees a form of white out in the bear distance and without knowing it he smiles. At this distance he wonders if it is Nyra or Simmik, but as he closes in he comes to the conclusion that it is indeed Simmik. 

His smile growing wider as he approaches. Yet, not wanting to seem like he was about to tear his fur out worrying, he sets an illusion of false cool. Sidling up to her, he forces his smile to become easier, less strained.

“Simmik.” He greets softly. “I’ve been looking all over for you. Guess I haven't been looking in the right places.” It’s said with an easy laugh even though despite him trying to hide it, she could probably see the anxiety creeping into him.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 12, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 13, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 14, 2021, 03:17 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 14, 2021, 03:55 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 14, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 17, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 22, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 27, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 27, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:01 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - April 07, 2021, 12:18 PM