Hideaway Strath drowning in calm waters
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Upon hearing the satisfying words leave the tiger's mouth, a sense of relief fills Leigh's heart. She is glad to know that, despite their differences, Kynareth is still willing to help. They may not have been friends anymore, at least not close friends, but it was nice to know that there was still some sort of connection between the two. Even if that connection was real fucked up.

A part of the woman wasn't surprised to learn of the actions of Don's father. It seemed that it ran in the family. But his father was dead, at least she assumed so, and there was no use in wasting time judging those who were already gone. As much as she wanted to spit silent insults towards the heavens, or rather, hell, a POS like Kynareth's father was so pathetic that she didn't consider him a good use of free time.

As for forgiveness? Leigh was split. It was hard forgiving someone knowing that they'd screw up again in five minutes. But if forgiveness was withheld, no one would move past old mistakes and nothing would get done. For the sake of productivity, the she-wolf reasoned to herself. Yeah, that was a good argument.

"I will forgive you, but don't mistake that for forgetfulness. You still stole my family, you took everything from me. Regardless of how ridiculous it is, I will envy your mate and despise your children. Because I am not devoid of jealousy and grief. I'm fucking jealous of Kynareth fucking Deagon. You will help me earn redemption, because yes, I do blame you for my downfall."

She was not looking for a fight, but Leigh was sick of holding back her frustration. In no time there would be little pups running around, and she was salty as hell. By now, Kynareth had probably knocked up three different wolves. He got to have a family, more than one, and Leigh was left with zero. What a world.
Messages In This Thread
drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 18, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 18, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 21, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 22, 2021, 06:31 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 28, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 07:55 PM