Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth hears a sharp roar of anger and when he follows it he finds his favorite black panther of a wolf, Whrist, gnawing violently at the innocent plant. He stills, wondering what the hell is going on for a moment before finally deciding to approach her.

“Whrist, darling, what did that bush ever do to you?” He hums easily, a smile on his promiscuous face. His voice so smooth just the way he knows she likes.

Even though he did tip toe closer than he was before, the Saint isn’t blind to her sour mood. Finding it safer to keep at least a meter between them, he stands and awaits her ire to be turned on him instead.
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM