Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
HOW DID I GET ANOTHER 7??? Lol

He wiggles and bucks but she’s wrapping her paws around his throat, locking onto him with her body on top of his. He has to admit, her grip is strong and unwavering. For now anyway. Yet, despite her vote becoming stronger on the back of his neck, he decides to take a defensive route.

Dropping his weight to the ground in an attempt to roll over on his back and lick her off of him. Will it work as planned? Who knows!
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM