Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Got a 9 ;) it seems Donnie boy has won this round. Close fight tho! (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

He knows the roll would knock the breath from her lungs and he almost feels bad for doing it. He has a good few inches and a great many pounds on his midnight opponent. Besides the deep wheeze he gets from her, she seems practically unaffected. Good. He likes a fighter. Even as he can hardly call the scratching and scrabbling at his chest and body fighting. Well, it is a little bit but not to him.

He does slightly take back what he thinks though, especially when he feels her teeth pierce the thick cartilage of his ear. It’ll bleed, ears always do. So it does. The crimson fluid falling between them and trickling down his head.

He takes advantage of their position and presses himself down onto her with most of not all of his weight and wraps thick appendages around her neck. Then he drops onto her, comically spreading out his back legs out into the snow. Pressing the line of their bodies closer together, he chuckles as he bites playfully at her neck and own ears.

“I think I won — say it, princess. Say I’ve won.” He purrs beside her, hoping the deep baritone of his voice would distract her.
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM