Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He also releases a content huff of laughter when it seems her ire for him has faded. It leaves him feeling lighter inside knowing that she isn’t mad at him and wanting to rip his throat out. Hell, even when she does want to he still thinks she’s insanely beautiful, but at least this way he knows he won’t be getting any injuries. 

Her lick and nips to his neck only make him more hot for her and he leans into her touch. The moment seeming perfect and they laze about and softly nip at one another and just simply sharing the same space. 

Until a Why? leaves her lips and her ethereally bright blues have him pinned in her gaze. He’s overwhelming confused for a second. Seeing the hurt in her eyes but not knowing what he did. He stays silent, surely soft confusion shines back in his own as he waits for her to elaborate. 

Unable to read her mind he continues to lie there thoroughly befuddled by her abstract question with no explanation. Then she’s trying a weak attempt of slipping out from underneath him and he purposely doesn’t move. She’s not going to question him like that with such hurt in her icy eyes and get away with it that easy. Yet, even as she struggles she’s abruptly ordering him to not answer it. Still leaving him lost in the sauce of what’s going through her mind. 

Like a coin she flips. Doing a complete 180 and nuzzling closer with abandon. Her previously wounded voice has molded itself into something seductive, but he doesn’t let it distract him. At most offering a lazy, but still confused smile and a low rumbling laugh. 

“Oooh, no you don’t. You’re not getting off that easy.” He growls beside her ear and nipping at it softly. He pulls back and the smile fades, he’s actually being serious for once. Because, to him, Whrist’s happiness matters. Especially if there’s something that has to do with the Grandmaster himself that’s upsetting her, he has to fix it. 

Fire meets ice and he’s tilting his head with a light cock of his brow. “Now what’s bothering you, dear. Let me help you.” He tries convincing her softly with lazy licks to her whiskered lips.
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM