Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It all was awful. So many gone. Caerus too. But if he left to look for her eldest, who would still be here when he got back? He tried to tell himself that Caerus was an adult, that he would be ok... He didn't believe it though, at his heart. So much had gone wrong, how could he believe something was ok when there was so much room for disaster?

His patrols were more just routine that were hammered into his brain. His spirit wasn't really in it, but he knew he had to do it. He had to keep people safe but he was doubting it had any effect. There were no smiles here, no positivity. And Mal had been slowly devolving over his return -- he was unkempt, world-worn. It took him a moment to really be aware of Cam coming the other way, Hey. He was quiet.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM