Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He knew Cam was trying to help. But after so many bad things, it felt more like just a single sandbag to stop an entire flood. 
You weren't fine the one time, Mal had to remind, and the Saints are out there. If he ended up with Simmik, at least she'd protect him, but at the same time, it was terrifying, he didn't want his son to have to experience whatever awful things they'd do to him. He was scared for his son -- well, sons, the majority of those missing were the boys.

And at the same time Mal felt bad for having brought it up. He looked away then, down, ears twisting back. Sorry. I don't know what to do, which was a statement he was uttering more and more. It wasn't like Cam was likely to have the answers either. Nobody did. Could the world hear him wondering if things could get worse? It could explain how things had gone as of late.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM