Hideaway Strath And I'll call you when the party's over
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The Overseer was shoved back, and it filled Simmik with confidence—short lived confidence. 

Nyra met her lunge and slammed her head into her muzzle. Simmik stumbled back, seeing stars as terrible pain shot up from her nose to her head. blood dripped quickly from her nose, and for a few moments, she couldn't open her eyes.

But she had no time for weakness. It also hit her then, that she wasn't sure how much farther she could take this. She wanted so badly to go until she could no longer stand just so that she could rip into more of the bitch's flesh. But this couldn't be only about her. She had no idea how this was affecting the tiny beings tucked inside her abdomen. Ky and the children meant more to her than anything, and she would be devastated if something happened to them. 

So she did something that stung deeply at her pride—something that would cause a grudge to form and never leave. She yielded. Enough, she said without meeting the other woman's gaze. I'm likely pregnant with Kynareth's children. How do you think he will take it if this fight caused me to lose them? Surely the impulsive woman could see the reason there—that the outcome would not be good for her. Kynareth would not be happy already; she couldn't imagine his anger if something happened to the children before they even had a chance to know them.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:11 PM