Hideaway Strath And I'll call you when the party's over
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had managed to get through to the Overseer, even as her teeth began to clamp down on her neck. She released her bite and stepped back. Simmik pulled herself up into a sitting position. Her nose was aching and still dripped blood, but she ignored it as Nyra started to speak.

There is no likely about it however. You are pregnant, I can smell it. Was that even possible? How could she pick that up and Simmik herself had been unable to do the same. She was stunned into silence for a few moments. She wanted to believe her, but she couldn't tell if that was influenced by her intense desire to be pregnant. 

She watched the other woman with a hint of suspicion as she continued to speak, offering her a sort of compliment. It was strange coming from her. She then went on to claim that she would protect Simmik and her pups. She neither wanted nor needed Nyra's protection, but she wouldn't turn away another set of watchful eyes on the pups as they grew. Of course, she didn't just trust her word; Simmik would need to see proof that she meant what she said. 

She had no desire to say anything else to her. She wanted to find Arlette and make sure her unborn children were okay. So she watched Nyra leave and then immediately set out for the healer.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:11 PM