Neverwinter Forest Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Cam barging off into the forest was a distant echo, barely registered. What happened to his friend? Seriously, this wasn't Simmik, And yet the man you're with did the same thing to someone else's daughter! It's unforgivable. Period. Maybe you get a free pass but I doubt he'd hesitate to do something to us if you wouldn't find out. And somewhere out there is at least one father who wants that guy's head removed from his shoulders just like I do that other guy. That's some danger right there without getting into anything else he's done. How could she sleep with a rapist, let alone want to carry his children? How did that not absolutely horrify her? How did he not get his balls ripped off? The only answer was brainwashing. It just wasn't something a reasonable person would do.

And I'm the one turning it into something it didn't need to be? You know how much we'd been through before he abducted you, he'd keep repeating that point, since for some reason Simmik seemed to be tricked into thinking it was totes ok to do for some bizarre reason, and it's not like that just went and stopped after. We've lost too much -- I can't have wolves who'd be happy to try to do more harm anywhere near my family. You are supposed to be part of my family. How does that work when he's leering over your shoulder thinking suffering is funny? Because that was painful. The wedge between them was put there by Simmik and it was pretty stripey looking. 

Sure, he was angry, but at some point the anguish of it all was the thing that dominated. She was hurting him with her certainty that somehow she was in the right -- she wasn't. Everything she'd done seemed like it was designed to hurt him -- bringing a monster to their door, trying to make it so there was no room to question things that were obviously wrong. Was she going out of her way to be cruel? Was that what she wanted? Stop? I can't -- I offered you anything, everything, you know I'd do anything to help you -- I'd have died for you. And now you're with your own kidnapper, an admitted rapist, just like that. And somehow you expect me to be totally ok with it? I sure must have done something wrong for that to be your response because I sure as hell don't understand. It's wrong. Backwards. And that was the thing that hurt the most. As far as Mal knew he had done everything right and now he was being abandoned by a wolf he considered his best friend and sister as she ran off into the arms of an undeniable monster. And that was supposed to be ok. Abandoned again. Like always. And she, like so many others, seemed to be totally ok with doing that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor - by Mal - March 02, 2021, 02:22 AM