King Elk Forest All of you a verb in perfect view
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh's eyes roamed over his form, watching as his position shifted to take a seat, shoulders lifting into a shrug. At first, his words puzzled her, mind over complicating a simple sentence. Of course he couldn't be here by accident. If he actively made the decision to walk away from home and towards Teekons, that was on purpose, and therefore the action could never truly be an accident. But she knew what he meant and was trying to imply nonetheless, and was eager to hear more.

For a moment, the woman was unsure if speaking up would be the best. So instead she assumed that Endre had more to say, and kept her mouth shut, waiting until more words arrived. And they did, though they were not words that she expected to hear. He had been looking for her? And then he spoke of his brother, and Leigh's heart dropped. Apart of her wished that she would have done more to help in the search during their time together, but the past couldn't be altered. She'd just have to live with that "what if?".

But then it clicked. He didn't want to be alone either? Unlike him, Leigh wasn't truly alone, especially considering that Arlette had just recently offered friendship. However there was still a sense of emptiness, and perhaps they could help each other, keep each other's company. As for how Kynareth would react? Well, too bad, he'd have to just deal with it. Besides, maybe Endre could help aid the effort in annoying the absolute fuck out of the tiger. And how was she doing? That was a complicated question.

"I'm fine. I'm..." Her words trailed off for a moment. What was she supposed to say? I'm a walking paradox? I'm really really struggling? I might have lost my sanity?

"My emotions have been so unstable that I'm not entirely sure how to answer that question. Right now? I'm content, calm, maybe a little happy? But a few weeks ago, I was attacked, and that sucked. And tomorrow, I might be in the corner sobbing. I can't say for sure. I suppose I'm.. conflicted."
Messages In This Thread
All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 16, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 17, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 21, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 24, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 28, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 03, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 07, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 21, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 24, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 24, 2021, 08:55 PM