Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She answered his teasing words with another nip to his jaw, chuckling softly. She smiled again as he assured her that the healer would be up for joining them. He went on to say he would talk to her about it, although she was willing to take his word for it, it would be good to make sure they were all on the same page. 

And it seemed they were in agreement on Matias being handsome, she just hoped Ky's friend was willing to give her a chance. He had been perfectly nice to her before, but she knew there was still a trust that needed to form between them. Still, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be with both of them at the same time. 

She wondered that about Patroclus. How different would he be than her husband? How different would he be than her? These were questions she was excited to find the answers to, almost as much as the idea of knowing more about this playful man, especially with Ky's promise that she wouldn't regret it.

His praise and the palpable adoration in his gaze had her heart beating erratically in her chest. She pushed her face into his chest and nuzzled deep into the soft fur there. She was far from perfect, but she loved that he thought differently. I just want you to be happy, she told him.

There was still one more thing she wanted to bring up, although she hated that it would sour the mood. She knew he would be mad, but she hoped his blissful mood would soften the blow of her next words. Before we get too caught up in the fun we're going to have, there's something else we should discuss, she said, pulling back to look up at him. I spoke with Aerin the other day, and she was injured. She said Whrist attacked her, and she didn't know why. She could feel the anger rising in her chest. It is unacceptable. Aerin is a member of the pack and shouldn't be treated that way when she has done nothing wrong. I can't imagine her doing anything to warrant an attack from Whrist. Again, her gaze roamed his face and searched his eyes as she waited for his response.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM