Moonspear Stiffen up that upper lip.
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She kept walking and, from a subtle glance here and there, noting how Lilitu's expressions traveled.  She seemed to be calming down some though something told Bridget it might be a while.  She couldn't imagine losing a parent; she'd left her own behind, after all.  But it didn't seem much fun.

Her diversion worked at least.  It definitely isn't all this, but seein as this is the first I've seen anything like it, I guess I can't promise.  Bridget answered, her smile only faltering for a moment before she regained it, thinking of her trade as a whole.  But helping is kind of the job.  You get injuries, yeah.  Sickness too.  But then there's this whole other part where you get to take something that's broken and make it right again, and that's pretty cool if you ask me.  She hadn't thought so at first, when she'd been forced to do boring work with the pack healer rather than hunting with the rest of the faerie children.  She'd come around, though, seeing Leticia work.  She didn't just help others physically... she'd sorted their minds too, when they were scared or upset.  It didn't look as neat as other trades on the surface, but after a while, it got stuck in her in a way she couldn't shake.
Messages In This Thread
Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Lilitu - February 23, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Bridget - February 23, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Lilitu - February 24, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Lilitu - March 04, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Bridget - March 06, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Lilitu - March 09, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Bridget - March 14, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 11:43 AM
RE: Stiffen up that upper lip. - by Bridget - March 24, 2021, 05:33 PM