Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
You will stay the whole night. It’s an order not a request and that’s just how Kynareth likes it. Hell, he’d stay the whole night and then some. It becomes aware to the Grandmaster that this man doesn’t know him all that well yet. If he did, he’s know that the brindle man would bestow affection upon him at any given chance and all too frequently.

So overall, his request isn’t all too hard at all and he finds himself smiling down to the younger. Then he finds himself grinning when the next few words slip from the fiery males mouth. 

A soft laugh bubbles up from his maw. “Oh, darling.” He whispers. “I’ll stay the whole night and then some.” His muscled arms flex beneath a beautiful brindle coat as he leans down and laps carefully at Patroclus’ whiskered lips. “In that case, you could call me smitten and romantic too.” The Grandmaster soothes before dipping further back to lick at his cheek.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM